Thursday 4 September 2014

This blog completes a year!

Well, nothing much, but yeah, it is something... This blog was started on 2 September 2013, with my first post: "DO YOU WANNA GO TO MARS???". So it has completed 1 year and 2 days!

But I admit, my activity on this blog has been quite low, with months passing between some posts. This is only my 13th post. I will try to be more regular now.

As far as the viewer statistics go, it is not much impressive... a little over 500 views till now. But what surprises me is that a large chunk of viewers is from the USA, as shown in the all-time audience statistics section in my account...


I wonder how many people (other than myself) have actually read a full post... LOL.

Any way, I am happy that this blog has continued till now, and was not lost into oblivion because of my laziness. I hope my Mars One astronaut candidature also continues into the further rounds!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment